Complete List of Target Analytes Measured on the GI-MAP
• Bacterial Pathogens
• Viral Pathogens
• Parasitic Pathogens
• Parasitic Protozoa
• Parasitic Worms
• Normal Bacterial Flora
• Opportunistic Bacteria
• H. pylori with Virulence Factors
• Immune Response
• Antibiotic Resistance Genes
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
- When filling out the form:
- Select GI-Map only
- Select "bill clinician"
- Note: We do not work with insurance
- After you order a test kit, completing the test is your responsibility.
- It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you via email.
- Results may take 2-4 weeks
HOW TO ORDER (or price inquiry):
Email us at email@example.com to order a GI-Map kit or send a message through evanbrand.com/contact!