Immunolytics Mold Plates
- Customizes your own kit
- Fast shipping to you!
- Easy to use instructions
- Professional laboratory analysis
- Online results
- Optional FREE telephone consultation
A single plate can be used to test a standard-sized room (12 ft x 12 ft). It can test for over 50 genera (genuses) of mold, which include all molds associated with indoor air quality problems.
Recommended Test Areas:
- Master Bedroom
- Den/Great Room
- Child's Bedroom
- Office (Home & Work)
- Children and pets are very curious about the testing plates. Please be cautious about putting the plates within their reach during testing.
- Results are aimed to be sent to you within 10 days of when you took the sample. However, if there is a slow-growing mold, the lab may require additional incubation time.
- The yellow agar in the bottom of the plates is made of 93% water so condensation is very normal. As long as the plates have at least 1/8” of agar, and are not past their expiration date then they will work well for testing.
- Please check the back of the plate for an expiration date.
- If you are not going to use your plates within one (1) month of receipt, you can place them in the refrigerator. Please store the plates upside down (agar facing down, label facing up).
How to Order:
You can customize your kit and order at evanbrand.com/petri