Note: Price includes the shipping fee (shipped within the U.S. ONLY). For international orders, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aura Fog Kit is an intensive mold treatment – it is a non-toxic, natural, citrus-based solution for safely treating and eliminating mold problems in every nook and cranny of your home or office. It is a safe and effective mold treatment for chemically sensitive people.
- Oasis Fogging Solution 1 Gallon (treats up to 4,000 sq. ft. Can treat 3,000 sq. ft in 5 hours)
- Fogger - a 1000 Watt, continuous application hot fogger with wired remote
- 4 Mold Test Kit Plates - for before and after testing
Because Oasis Fogging Solution is non-toxic, it is safe to use around pets, plants, and people. There is no need to remove any items from your home. In fact, it is best if all household items go through the treatment. The fog treats every nook and cranny of the room, even ceiling space. The Aura Fog Kit can treat a 3000 sq. ft. home or office in 5 hours.
Oasis Fogging Solution has a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all zeros, and is the safe choice for mold treatment.
Oasis products are a mixture of natural ingredients that pose no health risk to you, your children, or your pets. The Material Safety Data Sheet for Oasis demonstrates this by listing no hazards.
- When using Oasis Fogging Solution, treatment should only require 15-30 minutes to treat a 12′ x 12′ room depending on the size of the fogger, followed by closing the room up for at least 4 hours (24 hours is recommended). The longer the room is closed up, the more effective the treatment.
- Dealing with mold problems is a process. To properly deal with mold contamination follow the steps which include the following.
a. The source of the moisture that was feeding the mold must be eliminated.
b. Visible mold contamination must be removed.
c. An Oasis Fogging Solution or Oasis Misting Solution treatment must be conducted.
If these three items are completed, mold contamination will not return. However, if moisture returns to the environment, mold may return as well.