Oasis Fogging Solution is an intensive mold treatment - it is a non-toxic, natural, citrus-based solution for safely treating and eliminating mold problems in every nook and cranny of your home or office. It is safe and effective mold treatment for chemically sensitive people.
- Oasis Fogging Solution 1 Gallon Intensive Mold Treatment for use in hot foggers (treats up to 4,000 sq. ft.)
Because Oasis Fogging Solution is non-toxic, it is safe to use around pets, plants, and people. There is no need to remove any items from your home. In fact, it is best if all household items go through the treatment. The fog treats every nook and cranny of the room, even entering into wall and ceiling spaces.
Oasis Fogging Solution has a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) of all zeros, it is the safe choice for mold treatment