Organic Hemp Oil (1200mg)
Hemp Pro (1200mg) is our Organic Hemp Extract derived from specially bred therapeutic Hemp plants with high CBD content.
This bottle is 60ml total and the dose is 1ml, which provides 20mg of Cannabidiol (CBD).
Some people (including Evan) find that even 1/2 ml is sufficient for relief which is 10mg CBD.
Dosing 1/2ml per day will make this bottle last 4 months.
No, it will not get you high.
Yes, it is legal in all 50 states in the USA.
Therapeutic hemp helps to balance appetite, intestinal function, metabolism, stress response, sleep, mood, pain, immune function, movement and more.
- 100% Organic
- No Preservatives
- 100% USA Grown & Vapor Extracted Hemp
- Lab Tested for Quality & Potency
No corn syrup, No transfats, No GMOs, No artificial additives, No thinning agents, No preservatives.
This bottle contains
The Hemp we use is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology.
The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.
- Full-spectrum Cannabinoid extract
- Helps to relieve pain and inflammation
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Supports deeper sleep
- Helps relieve neurological disorders
- Supports better digestion
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
- Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity
How to Take:
Administered sublingually, it’s held under the tongue for up to 90 seconds so that the mucous membranes in the mouth can absorb the oil’s active ingredients, ensuring not to swallow the elixir. The benefit of consuming CBD oil sublingually is that the absorption process bypasses the digestive system and liver metabolization, allowing the compounds to reach your bloodstream and interact with the endocannabinoid system more quickly.