Heavy Metal Toxicity Blood Test
Blood Metals Test screens for a broad range of toxic and nutrient metals to show elevated exposure to toxic metals or imbalances of nutrient metals in the whole blood.
This whole blood elemental metals analysis uses state-of-the-art inductively coupled plasma/mass spectroscopy. The test measures levels of 15 metals, including beneficial nutrient metals and potentially toxic metals. Find out if your levels of the “bad guys” are within acceptable parameters and whether or not your levels need to be supplemented with the “good guys.” Imbalanced mineral pairs, especially copper to zinc ratios, can often present clinically as heavy metal toxicity. Excess copper is also synergistically toxic with heavy metals, such as mercury, cadmium, arsenic and lead.
Nutrient Elements: Calcium, Copper, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc
Potentially Toxic Elements: Arsenic, Cadmium, Cobalt, Lead, Mercury, Silver, Strontium
***Important notes about lab kits for purchased above***
- We are unable to ship lab kits to PO boxes. Please use a residential address.
- Some lab providers fill out requisition forms ahead of time, with patient information. To avoid confusion when processing orders, if you are ordering lab kits for multiple people, we do request that you place a separate order for each person.
- Please note: after you order a test kit, getting the lab draw and/or completing the test is your responsibility.
- It is also your responsibility to have the test interpreted by a qualified professional
- Due to the fees we incur after a test kit is sent, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges on test kits.
- Once you have sent in your lab kit, the lab will send us test results which we will forward to you.
There will be an additional shipping fee for International lab orders, which varies by location. Once your order is received, we will email you in regards to the additional cost, to be paid via invoice.