EPA & DHA
Our fish oil is 100% sourced from certified sustainable US-caught wild Alaskan fish (Alaska Pollock) and processed in the US. We care for the ecosystem and our fisheries are managed through a holistic approach that respects and evaluates the impact on the entire Bering Sea ecosystem. Our fish oil concentrate carries the prestigious ecolabel certification from the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the world’s leading certification and ecolabelling program for sustainable seafood.
We use the triglyceride form of fish oil for superior absorption and bioavailability.
WHY TRIGLYCERIDE (TG) FORM OF FISH OILS?
- Naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up to 100% more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No fish burps or post-digestion discomfort as in the EE form typically purchased
FRESH, WILD, AND RAW
Pure Omega uses the latest innovation in EPA/DHA technology to ensure purity and absorption.Exceptional freshness: freshly caught fish are quickly processed within hours, resulting in exceptionally fresh raw fish oil
Cold extraction: process used for the refining of the EPA & DHA fatty acids
Minimally processed: produced to the highest standards of purity and quality
Molecular distillation: removes fishy odor and taste to ensure purity
Filtration: removes PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants, and heavy metals